Topic Speciale: Went in Cina "2"

« Older   Newer »

1. .London.

User deleted

la ragazza ha messo la manina al posto giusto :asd: se lo sta spupazzando per bene..come dargli torto..beata lei!
    lui sembra un saccottino :XD: troppo tenero!
    nei video della partenza chissà cos'è quel coso che tiene in mano sarei curiosa di saperlo...ha le sembianze di un quadro...forse un ritratto :dunno:
    e quando dice "bye,bye" ?!
    love :wub:

CITAZIONE (fio-fio85 @ 20/3/2009, 13:00)

a me piace come gli stanno :P sono dei colori freschi gli stanno proprio bene!
    la ragazza forse era un pò tesa e imbarazzata l'unica spiegazione! :lol:

2.     Like  

went-titillated

Group
    Administrator

Status
    un'altra fortunata ragazza all'aereoporto

mentre qui è sul set dello spot per la GM

fonte excomm

in quest'ultime due mi piace tanto :wub: sexyyy

3. samy_antha

User deleted

Quanta fortuna che hanno queste ragazze -_-
    Ma quant'è sexi? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: In questo viaggio ha dato il meglio di se :drool: :drool: :drool:
    Io lo trovo anche dimagrito :asd: :asd:

4.     Like  

went-titillated

Group
    Administrator

Status
    si in quest'ultime sta davvero bene, in altre come dice Jes sembra un saccottino :lol:

in macchina è un gran figo!

5. balumina

User deleted

ma infatti dev'essere 1 problema di macchine fotografiche e di luci, non si spiega altrimenti
    in quelle dell'altro giorno in HQ ha 1 faccione formato famiglia, e in queste è normale, o ingrassava quella o dimagrisce questa :dunno:
    altrimenti voglio sapere che gli danno per sgonfiarlo così :P
    ma perchè abbinato alla macchina ci fa tanto sangue? :uhm: come quando metteva benzina :drool:
    dinamismi strani tra sinapsi e ormoni :asd: tremo già all'idea di 1 spot per 1 moto...
    magari coi ray-ban....potremmo morire :thud:
    comunque non vedo l'ora di vedere questo spot, di sapere cosa mai guarderà fuori dalla macchina finito il montaggio e sopratutto :naughty: spero che lascino il pezzo in cui si toglie il soprabito
    in alcune foto ce l'ha in altre no, facendo 1 piccolo 2+2 o se lo mette o se lo toglie...tifo per la seconda! :clap:

6. wienny

User deleted

QUOTE (fio-fio85 @ 20/3/2009, 14:12)
    adesso che ci penso forse l'ho postata pure nel posto sbagliato, non so se è riferita a questo viaggio o è magari stata scattata sul set fotografico della city qualche tempo fa :uhm:

io mi meraviglio della ragazza che se ne sta li a reggere quei fogli al posto di abbracciare lui... :XD:

Ciao! Sì è una foto vecchia di ottobre, quando ha fatto il servizio x me&city. E la ragazza è una stilista di me&city.

7.     Like  

went-titillated

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Wienny se vuoi presentati QUI e raccontaci qualcosa su di te ^_^

8. MISA**

User deleted

Bellissime foto, grazie.

Riporto un'intervista tradotta dal cinese da fallinblue(CaptWentworth) di Excom che ringrazio ......attenzione possibili spoiler!!! :D

03/17/09 Shanghai GM commercial shooting press conference

SPOILER (click to view)
    I’d like to change it up a little bit. I’ve been playing Michael Scofield on Prison Break for four years now, which is a long time. I have plans to do a tiny independent film that's just about husband and wife. It’s a relationship movie, no prisons, no government conspiracies, no stunts and I think that would be a nice change from what I’ve been up to.

Q: Because you are in an advertisement for a car, how about your own driving skills?

I’d like to think I’m a pretty good driver. I am certainly a responsible driver. Working on the show has actually given me a deeper appreciation for law and order, the rules, obeying traffic regulations, and it’s something that I’ve gotten to participate in, as far as stunts on the show for the last four years, because there have been car chases, and car crashes, and that’s been kind of fun, because it’s always in the safest possible environment that I’m allowed to participate in these climactic adventure chases.

Q:You have been here in Shanghai twice. Are you satisfied to be a spokesman for this kind of product?

The only thing that I particularly appreciate is the chance to travel, to meet fans half way across the world, to talk to people who have made room for me and my work in their lives. To know that I’m part of show that has touched and moved and inspired people all around the world is a tremendously gratifying feeling. It’s a once a life time opportunity. So I look at my relationship with Shanghai GM as an opportunity to meet the fans who have made me who I am today, who are responsible for my success and for everything that I have.

Q: You are so popular in China. Can you tell us the most touching thing with fans that has most impressed you?

Last time I was here. I was in Shanghai. We were taking a boat trip up and down the river. And I was meeting fans, signing a few autographs and a young woman gave me a book. She wanted me to sign it. I looked down and I realized the title was very familiar. I couldn’t place it for a second. And I realized that it was my senior thesis from Princeton. It was the paper that I wrote during my senior year. She'd actually bought a copy online and had taken the time to read it, which must have been incredibly dry and boring. But I thought it was very sweet and a hallmark of her appreciation for me and my work.

Q: As the spokesman for a product what is the most important thing that you care about - the price, the quality or other things?

I think it’s about customer satisfaction. It’s about pleasing the client. It’s something I think about all the time, not only the relationship to GM for example, but also as far as Prison break, as far as producing a show that satisfies on a weekly basis. The fans are why we do what we do and we put a tremendous emphasis on quality, and a commitment to craftsmanship. And as far as my various commercial relationships, I look to aline myself with individuals and corporations who stand for the same kind of thing.

Q: Is there any dangerous actions you have taken in Prison Break?

Dangerous actions? Like stunts? Do you mean? Well, yes, we have stunts every week. There is always gun fight, or car crash, or someone jumping off the building. Like we were talking about earlier, I’m a very responsible driver in my day to day life, but on set at work, within this very safe environment, I’m able to kind of cut lose a bit to drive in a way or behave in a way that I never would in real life, because that would be irresponsible, but when you are telling a story that is an action adventure with a little bit of comic book element, those kind of stunts, those kind of set pieces are what we do every week. It’s what the fans expect.

Q: During six months we have seen you twice, it is uncommon in other western actors and actress, why do you have a passion to be here?

Last time I was here, my only regret was that I wasn’t able to stay longer. I have always wanted to come to China. I have a tremendous amount of respect for its rich heritage, culture and traditions. And I know I could spend a life time here and not really scratch the surface and everything that China has to offer. So when the opportunity came to return so soon, I had to say yes.

Q: Could you tell us something about a special thing about Prison Break?

SPOILER (click to view)
    What’s unique about this season is that instead of the usual 22 episodes, we are actually shooting 24. And the last two episodes are kind of stand-alone 2 hour event. It’s a chance to deepen the show’s mythology. And since this is our fourth and final season, it’s an opportunity to really give fans a really satisfying conclusion to a story that they invested in for four years now. It’s our chance to tie up loose ends and to do honor to the story and the characters and the universe that we have spent so much time and effort creating.

Q: Could you tell me your plan after this year?

SPOILER (click to view)
    After wrapping up Prison Break, and actually my last day of work was this past Friday, I was looking forward to coming to China of course. I’ll be back here in April for the car show, for Chevy night, and in between those trips, I've got my independent film, and then I’ve been thinking about maybe doing a play, perhaps off-Broadway or maybe even the west end in London, but this is the first time in a long time that I’ve been able to kind of relax and take a breath and pick-and-choose projects as opposed to having a project picked for me. Prison break in a lot of ways was like being at school and ten months out of every twelve, it dominated my life and that’s where I put all of my time and energy. Now I’m kind of free to pick and choose where I put my time and energy.

Q: What do you usually do after your work?

I usually think about going back to work. I am a workaholic. I always have been. When I’m not on set which is very rarely, shooting a TV series. We are often working five days a week, 12 hours a day, I’m studying my lines for the next time I’ll be on set.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    I’m reading scripts for other projects, thinking about Michael Scofield. Now, of course, I’ll be able to put all of that to bed for a while, move on to other projects and hopefully I’ll be able to spend my free time on something that doesn’t involve work. It would be nice to maybe take up writing or take a few art classes, perhaps do some more traveling.

Q: What do you think about the Cruze?

My only regret is I haven’t actually gotten behind the wheel yet. They picked me up in the airport in the Chevy Cruze. I was immediately impressed by how sporty it was. It’s very modern, hip. It’s got some great lines, the interior is very luxurious. Sitting in the back seat, I was really impressed by how much room there was. Usually there isn’t a lot of room in the back seat, but I thought this is the perfect car for young person out on the town, so that they can bring their friends with them. And I was really impressed by how well it’s handled on the highway. It’s a very cool car. I'm very happy to be representing it.

Q: Will you come back to China later this year?

I think there are definite plans to have me return in the second half of April for what they are calling Chevy night. I believe there is also a car show that is happening at that time.

Q: Is it true that you are in the midst of collaborating with a Chinese director or in discussion with a possible collaboration with a Chinese director?

I wish that was true, I wish that was true. I am waiting for the opportunity. I would love to work in China. I think the film industry here has a lot to offer in terms of talent. But at this point, it’s the matter of waiting for the phone to ring, hopefully it will.

Q: Which Director would you like to work with?

I was trying to think of his name earlier, the gentleman who was responsible for the opening ceremony at the Olympics.

Zhang Yi Mou

Exactly, exactly, I’m a big fan. I would love the opportunity.

Q: Are you used to the living arrangements and the food here?

Living arrangements and food here. The food is spectacular. I was told before I came to not expect the food in China to resemble at all what we call Chinese food in the United States. That was good advice. That said, I've had amazing Peking duck. I know Shanghai is famous for its dumplings, which I have already had and will certainly have again before I leave. And I’ve been treated very generously by my host and very warmly by my fans.
    Q: Have you learned any Chinese since you have been in China?

I know ni hao and xie xie. It’s a good start.

Q: This question is quite sensitive. Are you satisfied with your compensation for being the spokesman for Chevrolet Cruze.

It’s a delicate question. You know, I would take any opportunity to come to China and spend time here. So the fact that GM graciously offered to establish this relationship was something that I didn’t think about saying no to for a second. It was something that I knew in my heart was the right kind of relationship and the right kind of experience for someone like myself. I think that an actor, in the business today, cannot focus simply on the domestic market. No longer in the US are we simply making TV shows or feature films for the US, we are thinking about foreign markets, we are thinking about our fans overseas. It’s important to establish yourself, if you can, in those different arenas. My relationship with Prison Break has given me tremendous international exposure. My relationship with Shanghai GM has done the same. That means for me not only the chance to travel and to talk to the fans and represent a certain product that I am proud to represent but it also means that I have increased access to projects and directors that I’d like to have access to.

Fonte excom

9.     Like  

went-titillated

Group
    Administrator

Status
    fonte excomm

10. samy_antha

User deleted

Grazie Misa per l'intervista e Fio per la foto..............noto che le manine Went non riesce proprio a tenerle lungo i fianchi -_- -_- -_-
    Bè, quel giorno che lo incontrerò, spero non ci riesca nemmeno :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

11. Jackie sparrow 93

User deleted

CITAZIONE (samy_antha @ 22/3/2009, 11:44)
    Grazie Misa per l'intervista e Fio per la foto..............noto che le manine Went non riesce proprio a tenerle lungo i fianchi -_- -_- -_-
    Bè, quel giorno che lo incontrerò, spero non ci riesca nemmeno :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

nel senso che ti mena? :XD: :lmafao: :lmafao: scusami ovviamente è una battutta,anche se sono sicura che con molte di noi sarebbe costretto a farlo pover ;) ometto!

12. dana81_sd

User deleted

Uhhhhh ... magari ... nemmeno io me lo perderi per nulla al mondo ....

13. simo2

User deleted

:w00t: speriamo, speriamo, speriamo...sono già con un piede sull'aereo!!!

14. .London.

User deleted

grazie Anto per la bellissim intervista!
    :uhm: da dove inizio..ah si da questo punto

SPOILER (click to view)
    I’d like to change it up a little bit. I’ve been playing Michael Scofield on Prison Break for four years now, which is a long time. I have plans to do a tiny independent film that's just about husband and wife. It’s a relationship movie, no prisons, no government conspiracies, no stunts and I think that would be a nice change from what I’ve been up to.

marito e moglie,senza carceri e cose varie bhè dicisamente tutto un altro genere se vuole cambiare in questo senso è sulla buona strada,certo spero non sia un film lagnoso sulla dura vita di coppia,quelli tipo che dopo un ora hai il latte alle ginocchia :XD: ...a me piacerebbe vederlo in altre parti quindi appoggio la sua tesi,mi piacerebbe vederlo anche nella parte del cattivo un giorno image,ma è un pò che lo sento parlare di questo film su marito e moglie..confido in lui e attendo!

"I am certainly a responsible driver. Working on the show has actually given me a deeper appreciation for law and order, the rules, obeying traffic regulations"

che uomo saggio :wub: non avevo dubbi che al volante sia molto responsabile,e molto calmo..me lo immagino in un pieno ingorgo autostradale tutti che sclerano e lui lì chiuso nella sua macchina tranquillissimo magari un pò annoiato :lol:

"Last time I was here. I was in Shanghai. We were taking a boat trip up and down the river. And I was meeting fans, signing a few autographs and a young woman gave me a book. She wanted me to sign it. I looked down and I realized the title was very familiar.
    And I realized that it was my senior thesis from Princeton. It was the paper that I wrote during my senior year. She'd actually bought a copy online and had taken the time to read it, which must have been incredibly dry and boring."

è fissanto su questa cosa,prima o poi finirò per crederci se continua a dirlo tutte le volte :P
    anche io al posto suo penserei "oddio si è letta tutta la mia vecchia e interminabile tesi universitaria poverina come ha fatto ha resistere"
    ma in realtà sapendo che per gli altri e una cosa nuova nasce un enorme curiosità che in questi giorni stà massacrando anche me!
    chissà cosa gli girava per la testa a quei tempi! :wub:

"The food is spectacular."
    ecco qui non siamo molto d'accordo :sick:

"It would be nice to maybe take up writing or take a few art classes, perhaps do some more traveling."

l'ezioni d'arte,questo mi incuriosisce molto ..che tipo di lezioni?! voglio saperlo! ...in italia ce n'è molta di arte,miller arte=viaggio=italia come on!!

15. MISA**

User deleted

Grazie ragazze!!!!!

CITAZIONE (salvlucia @ 22/3/2009, 23:54)
    CITAZIONE (MISA** @ 21/3/2009, 22:30)
    Q: Could you tell me your plan after this year?

SPOILER (click to view)
    After wrapping up Prison Break, and actually my last day of work was this past Friday, I was looking forward to coming to China of course. I’ll be back here in April for the car show, for Chevy night, and in between those trips, I've got my independent film, and then I’ve been thinking about maybe doing a play, perhaps off-Broadway or maybe even the west end in London, but this is the first time in a long time that I’ve been able to kind of relax and take a breath and pick-and-choose projects as opposed to having a project picked for me. Prison break in a lot of ways was like being at school and ten months out of every twelve, it dominated my life and that’s where I put all of my time and energy. Now I’m kind of free to pick and choose where I put my time and energy.

ma ho capito bene o avrebbe intenzione di fare uno spettacolo a Londra?? :woot: No perchè se è così andrei a vederlo di certo, vivendo a dublino la cosa è abbastanza fattibile :lust: Incrocio le dita aspettando future news in questo senso... :shifty:

Non sei l'unica .......anch'io non mi perderei questa occasione!!!!! :woot:

138 replies since 16/3/2009, 09:14   2822 views